Live Stream Schedule India Open 2022 there will be an exciting match between Mohammad Ahsan/Hendra Setiawan vs Satwiksairaj Rankireddy/Chirag Shetty on Sunday (16/1).
Indonesian men’s doubles Ahsan/Hendra advanced to the final after defeating Malaysian representatives Ong Yew Sin/Teo Ee Yi in the semi-finals at KD Jadhav Indoor Hall in New Delhi on Saturday (15/1).
Ahsan/Hendra, who had to face tough opposition, were able to win quite easily thanks to a straight two-game 21-15 21-18 match against Ong/Teo.
Meanwhile, the host duo, Rankireddy/Shetty, secured a place in the final with a two-game win in a row over French doubles Fabien Delrue/William Villeger.
It’s an ideal final as it pits Ahsan/Hendra who are the first seeds against the host rep who is the second seed.
by face-to-face, the Indonesian pair is superior to the Indian representative. Ahsan/Hendra won 3-1 over a total of four matches.
In the last match, Ahsan/Hendra managed to beat Rankireddy/Shetty in straight matches 21-19 21-17 at Thailand Open 2021.
However, Rankireddy/Shetty, this time around, will appear with a dual motivation as they will be playing at ‘home’.
The Indian Open 2020 final will start at 2:30 p.m. WIB and will be broadcast live on Inews TV. Ahsan/Hendra, who were the only representatives of Indonesia in the final, will participate in the fourth part and should start at 5:30 p.m. WIB.
Indian Open 2022 Final Schedule:
1. Women’s doubles: Benyapa Aimsaard/Nuntakarn Aimsaard against Anastasiia Akchurina/Olga Morozova
2. Mixed Doubles: Chen Tang Jie/Peck Yen Wei vs. Hee Yong Kai Terry/Tan Wei Han
3. Women’s singles: Supanida Katethong against Busanan Ongbamrungphan
4. Men’s Doubles: Hendra Setiawan/Mohammad Ahsan vs. Rankireddy S/Shetty C
5. Men’s Singles: Loh Kean Yew vs. Lakshya Sen[Gambas:Video CNN]