OFFICEJABAR – The 2022 Thomas Cup Final is underway between Indonesia and India. At the moment, India have a 1-0 lead over Indonesia thanks to Lakshya Sen.
Down in the first single against Ginting, India’s Lakshya Sen won 3 matches 18-21, 21-17, 21-16.
At the time this news was published, the second match between the first Indonesian doubles, Mohammad Ahsan/Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo against the Indian duo Satwiksairaj Rankireddy/Chirag Shetty, was taking place.
The Thomas Cup 2022 Final Match between Indonesia National Team vs India was broadcast live by MNCTV and iNews TV.
Also Read: SUBANG CASE INTERPRETERS URGETED, RENDERED OR ARRESTED: West Java Regional Police SPECIAL TEAM Scattered!
The full line-up of the Thomas Cup 2022 Indonesia Vs India final:
- Single 1 Anthony Sinisuka Ginting (Indonesia) against Lakshya Sen (India)
- Dubbed 1 Mohammad Ahsan/Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo (Indonesia) against Satwiksairaj Rankireddy/Chirag Shetty (India)
- Single 2 Jonathan Christie (Indonesia) against Kidambi Srikanth (India)
- Double 2 Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian (Indonesia) against MR Arjun/Dhruv Kapila (India)
- Tungga 3 Shesar Hiren Rhustavito (Indonesia) Vs. Pranny H.S (India)
The Indonesian national team qualified for the final round of the Thomas Cup 2022 after successfully fighting a tough battle against the Japanese national team last night, Friday May 13, 2022.
Thanks to the strong mentality and perseverance of Anthony Sinisuka Ginting and his friends, the Indonesia Thomas Cup 2022 national team managed to beat Japan.
The Indonesia v Japan match ended 3-2 for Indonesia and ensured they qualified for the 2022 Thomas Cup Finals to face India.
Also read: There is a 4 km long magic snake, a white crocodile and a door-sized goldfish: THE MYSTIC MYSTERY of Jatigede Sumedang Reservoir
“Thinker. Food advocate. Incurable coffee enthusiast. Communicator. Proud student. Zombie buff. Tv fanatic. Extreme troublemaker.”