Please follow and like us:
Here is today’s business news, Latest business news India today 3rd June 2022
- BCCI boss Sourav Ganguly has partnered with Classplus, an edtech startup that empowers educators and content creators.
- India allows 469,202 tonnes of wheat to be exported after imposing a ban last month.
- NHAI to raise Rs. 20,000 crores from the monetization of 14 NH projects totaling 1,750 km.
- Reliance Industries and Apollo Global Management may come together to bid to acquire Boots, an international drugstore and drugstore unit.
Must Read: June 3rd in Indian History
Breaking business news India Today June 3, 2022 – Economic news headlines today
Business News Today – Business Today – Breaking Business News
- The DGCA imposed a fine of Rs. 10 lakhs on Vistara for violating landing norms.
- MG Motor and Castrol will work with Jio-bp to explore the EV mobility sector together.
- UltraTech Cement is investing Rs. 12,886 crores to expand capacity by 22.6 million tons per year over the next 3 years.
- Kia is investing Rs. 2,000 crores in India for electric vehicles and battery manufacturing plants.
Must read:3. June 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest Business News India Today June 3, 2022 – Business News India Today
Business News Live – Breaking News – Business News Today India
- LXME has appointed Jasmin Gupta as CEO and co-founder.
- CureFoods has raised $50 million in its Series C funding round.
- Air India has announced VRS and lowered the participation age to 40 years.
- MoEngage raised $70 million in Series E funding round.
Must Read: Headlines from India Today, June 3, 2022
To keep up to date with the latest business news India today June 3, 2022 – headlines business news today, business news indiaIndia Startup World News, breaking business news, business news live, breaking news, business news today india, keep following us Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. To view our collection of videos, follow us youtube.
“Incurable gamer. Infuriatingly humble coffee specialist. Professional music advocate.”