Please follow and like us:
Here is today’s business news, Latest business news India today 2nd July 2022
- Gross GST collection for the month of June 2022 is Rs. 1 44 crore.
- Deutsche Bahn, a Germany-based company, has won the tender to operate and maintain the Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut rapid transit corridor for 12 years.
- 43 startups and MSMEs have been approved by the Ministry of Telecommunications with a Rs 50 billion grant to develop 5G equipment and technologies.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced that taxes on crude oil, diesel and ATF will be reviewed every two weeks.
- One lifestyle brand, Bewkoof, has posted profits of Rs 250 billion over the year ending March 2022 on an increased number of categories and reach, representing a 30% increase in sales.
- An agreement has been signed between the Airport Authority of India and the Government of Uttar Pradesh to manage the airports in Aligarh, Azamgarh, Chitrakoot, Muirpur and Shravasti for 30 years.
Must Read: 2nd of July in Indian History
Latest business news India Today Jul 2, 2022 – Economic news headlines today
Business News Today – Business Today – Breaking Business News
- The basic import duty on gold was increased from 7.5% to 12.5%.
- Maruti Suzuki has launched new generation Brezza priced at Rs. 7.99 lakhs and Rs. 13.96 lakhs.
- India’s electricity consumption rose to 134.13 billion units in June 2022 due to intense heat and an increase in economic activity.
- GST collection in India increased by 56% to Rs 1.45 crore in June 2022 due to recent changes in rates and tightening of norms.
- A windfall tax of Rs 66,000 crores was imposed by the GoI on local crude oil production as some refiners made “phenomenal profits”.
Must read:2. July 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest Business News India Today July 2, 2022 – Business News India Today
Business News Live – Breaking News – Business News Today India
- Hindustan Unilever CEO and MD are appointed President Commissioner of Unilever Indonesia.
- From last year’s sales of 43,048 units, Royal Enfield has reported a 43% increase to 61,407 units in June 2022.
- GIC, a Singapore sovereign wealth fund, invested Rs 400 crores in three Phoenix Mall subsidiaries by acquiring equity interests in all three.
- The Tobacco Institute of India has said cigarette makers have switched to biodegradable packaging for cigarette packs after the government ordered a ban on single-use plastics.
- IGSS Ventures Pvt Ltd chose Tamil Nadu as the factory location to set up a Rs 25,000 crores high tech semiconductor park.
Must Read: Headlines from India Today, July 2nd, 2022
Must Read: Today Current Affairs July 2nd
To keep up to date with the latest business news India today July 2, 2022 – headlines business news today, business news indiaIndia Startup World News, breaking business news, business news live, breaking news, business news today india, keep following us Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. To view our collection of videos, follow us youtube.
“Incurable gamer. Infuriatingly humble coffee specialist. Professional music advocate.”