Hello I am back from my vacation, sorry for not posting as much as I thought I would but I am so exhausted I feel now is when I really need a vacation. Anyway more will come up slowly but starting with this weeks Style Picks. Enjoy and be Stylish 🙂
1. Chandelier, D’mart
2. Diorific Vernis, Dior
3. Eden Platine, Bernadaud at The Right Address.
4. Envelope Centre Table Trends 2012, Pallate
5. FAZ outdoor furniture, designed by Ramón Esteve for VONDOM
6. Ring, Gucci
7. Peacock Coaster in Red, Wishbox studio
8. Upholstery, Shades of India
9. Duchess Lavender glasses Vera Wang Wedgwood
10. World Tour, Vintage Hotel labels from the collection of Gaston-Louis Vuitton’, by Francisca Mattéoli.
Gold is a colour most of use feel a bit wary to try into our homes, even though most of us love it in other areas of our lives like jewellery, clothes, handbags and even make-up. For our interiors most of us find it too extravagant or opulent. I feel it can add a touch of elegance and make a space look grand if we manage to incorporate it in the right way.Fusion Access has launched its latest collection- Dacoit Gold bringing to you a spectacular range of furniture and accessories in shimmering gold, silver, champagne and gun metal leaf.The collection includes Baroque Thieves Gold, Sarpanch amongst some of the furniture pieces of the line.Also on display are the beautiful and unusual wall art prints to complement this metallic collection.
If you are still a bit scared to go in for a complete gold look or furniture you can try to incorporate it with various colours like white, black, navy blue and maroon. And instead of furniture incorporate in accessories.
1.Fabric, Silkland 2.Tile, Keramos 3.Chair and Ottoman, Chelini 4.Chocolate Rug, Carpet Couture 5.European Winter Romance plate, Wedgewood 6.Espresso Cup, Versace at Rosenthal