Coral is not a strange hue to appear in Autumn-Winter, but this time it has taken the unique Avtaar of a pleasant peachy-coral combination. All across fashion and decor this trend is quite visible. Here have a look:
1.Elegant White Floral Gift Box, India Circus
2.901 Tequila, Justin Timberlake
3.Ogam Servomuto, Vissionaire Home
4.Pure Colour Cello Shots, Estee Lauder
5.Princess by Takashi Murakami for Shu Uemura
6.Trinity Condiment Server by arttd’inox
7.Votive Clarity Candle, Ishana
8.Jaguar Print Tote, Gucci
9.Limited edition furniture by Maria Pergay for Fendi
10.Borobudur Sculptures, Viya Home
Hello I am back from my vacation, sorry for not posting as much as I thought I would but I am so exhausted I feel now is when I really need a vacation. Anyway more will come up slowly but starting with this weeks Style Picks. Enjoy and be Stylish 🙂
1. Chandelier, D’mart
2. Diorific Vernis, Dior
3. Eden Platine, Bernadaud at The Right Address.
4. Envelope Centre Table Trends 2012, Pallate
5. FAZ outdoor furniture, designed by Ramón Esteve for VONDOM
6. Ring, Gucci
7. Peacock Coaster in Red, Wishbox studio
8. Upholstery, Shades of India
9. Duchess Lavender glasses Vera Wang Wedgwood
10. World Tour, Vintage Hotel labels from the collection of Gaston-Louis Vuitton’, by Francisca Mattéoli.
I know it is almost summer now, but this hue adds a bit of freshness and is quite in demand this year. Instead of the military tones of last season adopt for the bright leafy avtaar and add it to your home and lifestyle.
1. Wave Scarf, Top Shop 2. Clutch bag, Fendi 3. Flower Mug, Moon River 4.Platform sandals,Top Shop 5. 1970 bag, Gucci 6. Luna floor lamp, Alex Davis 7.Beth Reel cushion, Liberty of London 8. Green Woodstock mirror, Charcoal project 9. Basket Scontornato Verde, Cappellini