And here it is, products inspired by Christmas to make this festive season even more Jolly! So Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
1.Christmas Dish, Alessi
2.Angel Decoration, Poundland
3.At home by Ashley Thomas tree plate, Debenhams.
4.Great Christmas Tree,Lladro
5.Book Ends, House of Fraser.
6.Santa and helper Tea Pot, Marks and Spencer.
7.Knitted cracker christmas tree decoration, Marks and Spencer
8.Towel Set, Noel
9.Santa and Snowman Salt and Pepper shakers, British Heart Foundation
10.Rocking Christmas tree, Swarovski
Since Christmas is so close now I feel my upcoming posts should reflect a bit of the Christmas Spirit. Starting with, Christmas trees. These are larger than life and some very innovative Christmas trees seen around the streets of the world. Now I love the concept and idea behind all of these and would not mind something so different, but most traditionalists might have an issue. Well to each their own! and do remember my freedom of expression before sending me hate mail. Merry Christmas!
P.S-If you have any pictures of interesting christmas trees you spot do share will post them!
1. Jute Christmas tree, Commons Cafe, Colombo, Sri Lanka
2. Ginza Tanaka’s disney Christmas tree in Gold
3. Illuminated from the wall of Tokyo’s Akasaka Grand prince hotel
4. Ipswich Christmas tree in Corn hill
5. Patrick Rogers Chocolate Christmas tree in Paris
6. Porcelain Xmas tree (made from plates and saucers) by Mooz
7. Rock’s ‘Living’ Christmas tree by Brendan Moar
8. Mary Katrantzou tree outside the London design museum
9. Toronto Eaton centre Christmas tree
10. Fairy light tree in the Dutch hospital coutryard, Colombo, SriLanka