Please follow and like us:
Here is today’s business news, Latest business news India today 20th May 2022.
- Sensex plummeted 1,416 points to close at 52,792 while NIFTY closed at 15,809 points.
- Caterpillar, the world’s largest construction equipment manufacturer, has launched next-generation products in India – the Cat 303 CR Mini and the Cat 120 GC Motor Grader.
- PayPal has renewed the lease of a commercial building housing its Indian headquarters at Futura Tech Park in Chennai for the next 10 years.
- Phonepe acquires two wealth tech companies: WealthDesk and Quantech Capital Investment Advisors (OpenQ) for $70-80 million.
- A bonus of Rs 1,070 crore has been declared by Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance for its policyholders for the financial year ending March 2022.
- Indonesia lifts palm oil export ban on May 23 as domestic supply of cooking oil has improved.
Must Read: May 20th in Indian History
Latest Business News India Today May 20, 2022 – Economic news headlines today
Business News Today – Business Today – Breaking Business News
- SuperBottoms, a brand of baby and children’s products, has raised $3 million in a Series A1 funding round.
- Jayanath Ganapathy has been appointed Director of Healthcare by Plum, an employee health insurance platform.
- A five-fold increase in net profit was reported by Dhanlaxmi Bank at Rs 23.4 crore in the year ended 31 March 2022 compared to Rs 5.3 crore in profit last year.
- Bharti Airtel’s mobile business in India could achieve 35% and 22% growth in operating income and revenue, respectively, in FY24, according to Goldman Sachs.
- Uniqlo, the third largest fashion brand in the world, intends to open the majority of small stores in New Delhi, India, ranging from 10,000 to 15,000 square feet.
Must Read: May 20, 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest Business News India Today May 20, 2022 – Business News India Today
Business News Live – Breaking News – Business News Today India
- Citoren, the European automaker, will launch electric vehicles in India next year.
- Medall Healthcare has been pulled out of bankruptcy by the private equity owners after settling a dispute with creditors over non-payment of Rs 3 crores in fees.
- According to recent Supreme Court orders, the GST Council’s recommendations are not binding on central and state governments.
- According to the Ministry of Agriculture, wheat production in India is expected to shrink by 3% to around 106 million tons this year due to the unusually hot weather.
- FM Nirmala Sitaraman has reported that India’s economic growth will be resilient at 8.9% FYD due to strong resilience and quick recovery.
Must Read: Headlines from India Today, May 20, 2022
To keep up to date with the latest business news India today May 20, 2022 – headlines business news today, business news indiaIndia Startup World News, breaking business news, business news live, breaking news, business news today india, keep following us Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. To view our collection of videos, follow us youtube.
“Incurable gamer. Infuriatingly humble coffee specialist. Professional music advocate.”