Please follow and like us:
Here is today’s business news, Latest business news India today 4th June 2022
- NHAI to raise Rs. 20,000 crores from the monetization of 14 NH projects totaling 1,750 km.
- UltraTech Cement is investing Rs. 12,886 crores to expand capacity by 22.6 million tons per year over the next 3 years.
- Vaibhav Joshi has been appointed as the new CEO of Easy Pay.
Must Read: June 4th in Indian History
Breaking business news India Today June 4, 2022 – Economic news headlines today
Business News Today – Business Today – Breaking Business News
- Kia is investing Rs. 2,000 crores in India for electric vehicles and battery manufacturing facilities.
- Reliance Industries and Apollo Global Management may come together to bid to acquire Boots, an international drugstore and drugstore unit.
- Adani Group has Essar’s powerline business for Rs. 1,913 crores in central India.
Must Read: June 4, 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest Business News India Today June 4, 2022 – Business News India Today
Business News Live – Breaking News – Business News Today India
- CureFoods has raised $50 million in its Series C funding round.
- Air India has announced VRS and lowered the participation age to 40 years.
- MoEngage raised $70 million in Series E funding round.
Must Read: Headlines from India Today, June 4th 2022
To keep up to date with the latest business news India today June 4, 2022 – headlines business news today, business news indiaIndia Startup World News, breaking business news, business news live, breaking news, business news today india, keep following us Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. To view our collection of videos, follow us youtube.
“Incurable gamer. Infuriatingly humble coffee specialist. Professional music advocate.”