What is “La Paulee”?
The gastronomic gathering of Constance’s hotel group, La Paulée, is a lively tribute to La Paulée de Meursault, a traditional event celebrating the end of the grape harvest in Burgundy. It aims to create an oenological experience for guests and help our sommeliers to enrich their expertise and progress towards excellence. This annual gathering has become a real benchmark for wine lovers. La Paulée by Constance Hotels & Resorts brings together leaders from the wine world to lead workshops and conduct practical training for our sommeliers.
Share and enjoy
In the spectacular setting of the Constance Prince Maurice and Constance Belle Mare Plage hotels, many passionate connoisseurs share their knowledge with pleasure. As in previous years, La Paulée’s oenological and gastronomic week will welcome famous wine growers from France: Julie & Xavier Gonet Medeville (Champagne & Bordeaux), Romain Guiberteau (Vallée de la Loire de Saumur), Marie Perret (Vallée du Rhône Nord) ) and Nicolas Rossignol (Burgundy).
Communication, exchange and sharing will be at the core of this great gathering and it is a real opportunity for Constance’s sommeliers who will benefit from this very useful and instructive “training”. Chef Constance will also prepare a number of dinners paired with fine wines.
- Monday 16 May: Domaine Gonet-Médeville at the Archipel restaurant (Constance Prince Maurice)
- Tuesday 17 May: Domaine Guiberteau at the Indigo restaurant (Constance Belle Mare Plage)
- Thursday 19 May: Domaine André Perret at the Barachois restaurant (Constance Prince Maurice)
- Friday 20 May: Domaine Nicolas Rossignol at Blue Penny Cellar (Constance Belle Mare Plage)
- Saturday 21 May: Paulée’s evening at the Archipel restaurant (Constance Prince Maurice)
On Friday 20 May, the “Best Sommelier of La Paulée” competition will be held at the Deer Hunter restaurant (Constance Belle Mare Plage). This epicurean week will conclude with a delicious gastronomic feast arranged by Swedish chef Mikael Svensson (one of the Michelin Star chefs – Kontrast Restaurant Oslo) to satisfy all guests’ appetites.
To find out more: www.constancehotels.com
“Thinker. Food advocate. Incurable coffee enthusiast. Communicator. Proud student. Zombie buff. Tv fanatic. Extreme troublemaker.”