“Thinker. Food advocate. Incurable coffee enthusiast. Communicator. Proud student. Zombie buff. Tv fanatic. Extreme troublemaker.”
MOTHER DAIRY Cow GHEE CEKA Pack 1LTR
Rs. 525 in stock
- PERFECT FESTIVAL GIFT - FIT FOR ANY OCCASION, A PACK OF HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- TRADITIONAL INDIAN COOKING CORE INGRIDIENT I GOOD FOR OVERALL HEALTH AND STRENGTH
- DEFINITELY VEGETARIAN! NO ARTIFICIAL COLOR
Nandini Pure Cow Ghee, 1L (Pouch)
- Ag mark ghee
- Fresh and delicious flavour
- Remedy for nausea. Maximum Shelf Life 9 Months
Mother Dairy Cow Ghee, 1L
Rs. 695 in stock
- Maximum Shelf Life: 8 Months
Nestle Everyday Shahi Ghee, 1L
- Made from the milk of responsibly fed cows in Punjab
- Packaged using processes to retain the flavour and aroma
- Has a pleasing aroma and rich granular texture
- A must have in Indian households, it lends itself beautifully to varied Indian cuisine
Amul Pure Ghee Pouch, 1L
- 1 Spoon a day of ghee keeps you fit and strong in this fast life where we need to be active and energetic always
- Ghee can be consumed for better digestion
- Ghee stimulates muscle movements, strengthen the sense organ, nourish the skin and improves complexion
- Country of Origin: India
Aashirvaad Svasti Pure Cow Ghee - Desi Ghee with Rich Aroma 500ml
- Aashirvaad Svasti Pure Cow Ghee is a premium ghee made with a special SloCook process
- This desi ghee is prepared by slow cooking it for about 3.5 hours over gradually increased temperatures
- The SloCook process gives the ghee its rich aroma, golden granular texture and consistent quality
- This rich and aromatic Aashirvaad Svasti Pure Cow Ghee naturally contains Vitamin A that is known to support immunity
- Now enhance the aroma and deliciousness of every dish with Aashirvaad Svasti Pure Cow Ghee, which is made with love, in India
Amul Pure Ghee Tin, 1L
Rs. 517 in stock
- Amul ghee is made from fresh cream and it has typical rich aroma and granular texture
- Amul ghee is an ethnic product made by dairies with decades of experience and rich source of vitamin A, D, E and K
- Ghee can be consumed for better digestion
- Ghee is good source of energy and provides vitality to human body
- Maximum Shelf Life 12 Months
Milkfood Pure Ghee, 1L Pack
Rs. 545 in stock
- Pure ghee
- Enriched with minerals and vitamins extracts
- Made from raw cow milk
Patanjali Cow's Ghee, 1L
- Ghee calms Pitta and Vata. Hence, it is ideal for people with Vata-Pitta body type and for those suffering from Vata and Pitta imbalance disorders
- Oral consumption of Cow Ghee to relieve dryness. Organic:Yes. Rich in antioxidant
- Cow ghee is better for heart compares to other buffalo ghee
- Patanjali Cow ghee contains only those fatty acids or saturated fat that are primarily 89 % short chain fatty acids, compared with the longer chain with other animal fats. it is the long chain fatty acid that is associated with blood clotting and thrombosis
- Patanjali Cow milk is easy to digestive and help hormone production and strengthening the cells membranes
Brij Gwala Desi Cow Ghee |Made Traditionally from Curd |Pure Cow Ghee for Better Digestion and Immunity | 1Ltr Jar
Rs. 400 in stock
- BRIJ GWALA pure cow ghee; made from cows milk by adopting traditional procedures and meeting stringent quality standards. A taste of purity. This special grade ghee is quality assured to make foods; sweet dishes; kheers and sweets flavoursome and mouth watering+^+Pure ghee 100% vegetarian natural aroma full quantity gir cow full of energy boost strength cooking sweets healthy cow ghee+^+Quantity: 1 L
Vedic Ghee Premium A2 Gir Cow Cultured Ghee from Kesariya Farm | Vedic Bilona Two Way Hand Churned | Indian Gir Cow Ghee, Pure A2 Ghee, Natural & Healthy, Non-GMO | Lab Certified (1L)
Rs. 1,899 in stock
- 100% Pure Grass fed A2 Gir Cow's hand churned Ghee is typically prepared by simmering butter, which is churned from cultured curd (traditionally made dahi), skimming all milk solids from the surface, then pouring and retaining the clear liquid vedic ghee while discarding the solid residue that has settled to the bottom.
- Vedic Ghee A2 Gir Cow's Ghee is full of nutritive fatty acids, an ideal fat source for indian vegetarian diet. Blessed with balanced omega 3 to omega 6 ratio and Conjugated linoleic acid, Its regular consumption enhances physical and mental strength for balanced and active lifestyle. It keeps the body healthy and increases the potency of the body.
- Vedic Ghee (Pure A2 Gir Cow Ghee) is made from milk collected from grass-fed desi gir cows. Grazing upon medicinal grasses in pastures makes the milk of desi gir cows a nectar. Now this nectar gives us best of A2 vedic ghee.
- With its pleasant aroma and flavour, our Vedic ghee makes every dish in your home satiating and delicious.
- Free from pesticides and chemicals, we ensure only the purest vedic ghee teaches your family.
Anveshan A2 Desi Cow Ghee 500 mL | Glass Jar | Bilona Method | Curd-Churned | Pure, Natural & Healthy | Lab Tested | Grass-Fed Cultured Ghee
Rs. 949 in stock
- BILONA CHURNED GHEE: Our A2 Desi Hallikar Cow Ghee is made from the A2 milk of grass-fed Hallikar cows of Karnataka. Our ghee is made in small batches, ensuring a standard of quality. We offer the most natural ghee with no compromise on quality. The indigenous cow gives around 2-3 litres of milk per day which is more nutritious than foreign breeds that produce more milk. The cows are neither forced nor injected with hormones to enhance milk production. "
- MADE FROM CURD: Our A2 Desi Hallikar Cow Ghee is 100% pure, preservative-free, chemical-free, and cruelty-free. Fresh A2 milk obtained from Desi Hallikar cows is boiled and set to curd, the curd is then slowly hand churned bi-directionally in a wooden churner called a bilona. The A2 butter obtained through this process is then separated and slowly heated to obtain A2 Desi Hallikar Cow Ghee. This is why our A2 cow ghee has a grainy texture, thicker consistency, tempting aroma, and great flavour.
- A2 GHEE NUTRITION: It is rich in omega-3 and omega-6, which are essential for human body functioning. Being rich in vitamins A, E, K, and conjugated linoleic acid along with antioxidants makes it great for your body. It is rich in butyric acid that improves digestion, and reduces the accumulation of toxins in the body."
- HOW TO CONSUME: Use In Food: Consume ghee with warm milk to help build your strength and keep your gut healthy. Additionally, you can apply ghee on tawa fresh rotis and parathas to make them more moist and digestible. Use For Skin: Make a paste of besan and ghee. Apply it and wash after 15 min with lukewarm water. Use For Massage: Ghee has naturally nourishing and moisturising properties that make it great for baby massages."
- LAB-TESTED GHEE: We perform a total of 17 lab tests on our A2 Desi Hallikar Cow Ghee and make sure that every batch of our ghee undergoes strict quality checks.
GirOrganic A2 Pure Ghee | 100% Desi Gir Cow | Vedic Bilona Method | 500 ml Glass Bottle | Grassfed, Cultured, Premium & Traditional Ghee | Immunity Booster
Rs. 1,299 in stock
- 100% Pure A2 Ghee: Our Gir Cow Desi Ghee is nutritious, healthy and pure which is made from A2 milk of Gir Cow. Our desi ghee is 100% natural, produced by grass-fed Indian desi cow milk.
- Premium Ghee Organic: Our Ghee is full of nutritive fatty acids, an ideal fat source for an Indian vegetarian diet. Regular consumption of our high-quality A2 ghee helps reduce cholesterol, improves the heart's functioning and reduces joint pain. It keeps the body healthy and increases its potency.
- A2 cultured Cow ghee: It is made from milk collected from grass-fed desi Gir cows. A2 cultured cow ghee is gluten-free, easy to digest and safe for most people with lactose or casein sensitivities. Unlike regular milk, A2 milk contains only A2 protein, which is healthier and safer than A1 protein.
- Reveal richness of A2 desi Cow Ghee: The A2 milk utilised to make our ghee contains nutrients such as calcium, iron, sodium and fat-soluble vitamins A, D and E.
- Organic Desi Ghee: It is beneficial in several dietary options such as Keto, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Ayurveda, Whole30, FODMAP, GMP. It is produced by a third-generation, family-owned ghee business since 1990.
Mother Dairy Cow Ghee Jar, 500ml
Rs. 415 in stock
- Mother Dairy cow ghee is believed to be the best for human consumption
Sri Sri Tattva Cow Ghee - Pure Cow Ghee for Better Digestion and Immunity - 1 Litre (Pack of 1)
Rs. 665 in stock
- 100% COW’S PURE GHEE WITH DELICIOUS TASTE & AROMA: Our pure ghee made from clarifying 100% organic butter from cows is exactly like homemade ghee in its taste and flavor. Slurp!
- KEEPS YOUR DIGESTION IN CHECK: Ditch unhealthy options such as super refined cooking oil and butter for the asli ghee that helps with better digestion and gives you the energy boost to start the day.
- BETTER NUTRITION, BETTER IMMUNITY: Packed with vitamin A, D, E & K, and omega-3s, Ghee aids in better immunity, heart health, joint health, and more.
- NO PRESERVATIVES: We never compromise on the quality, purity, and taste of our ghee. Our pure cow’s ghee is FSSAI certified which makes it safe for your consumption.
- HOW TO CONSUME: Drizzle some ghee on chapatis, parathas, bread, etc. Or use it for a sizzling tadka in dals, curries, and vegetables. You can also use it as a DIY skin care remedy for glowing skin.