Fashion to Décor: Trend 1990’s
While the Fashion world in the 1990’s saw a variety of looks from Grunge to Goth to Leather and Punk, the world of Décor also took a huge leap from the era of retro and pop. Suddenly Computers were seen in everyone’s homes, and the colours in focus in décor were blues, greens and whites with metal becoming prominent. There was a lot of emphasis on Futuristic minimal décor and design. And this year Summer 2013 has seen a revival of the 1990’s in both Fashion and Home Décor.
1. Rose Chair, Edra at Strot
2. Ankle High Boots, Metro Shoes
3. Archibald, Poltrona Frau
4. Mini Girotondo Aperitif Set by King-Kong,
5. Juicy Salif Citrus-Squeezer by Philippe Starck
6. Drowning-Girl–Serigraph, Roy Lichtenstein, Museum of Modern Art NY