The heat is rising and honestly the only thing going on in my mind right now is to go to some really cold place for a few days or sit in my refrigerator. The latter option seems more likely cause for some reason no travel plans are working out. This is when I start missing my job, cause I love travelling and I got to travel all over for shoots when I was working full time as a stylist for magazines.(Thats me in Kashmir a few years back. Sigh! nice such a beautiful place and great weather)
Anyway, moving on, this week I had such a tough time chosing the products, in a good way. Trust me this has to have been the toughest call i have ever had to make to chose products. I liked so many, So anyway here is my final list, some are great to take along on your vacation and some are great to bring home to create a vacation space indoors
- Daisy Marc Jacobs, cause it looks as fresh as it smells
- Bird Tea Set, arttd’inox, Oh my god, just look at the little birdies they are so adorable. Would be a great conversation starter for any Tea parties you are planning to host this summer.
- Personalised Towels, Rhea International. This is a great gifting idea to give a loved one. It can be done on towels, napkins even bed sheets and pillow covers. In your own house get these done for your bathroom towels so you can create hotel style at your own place.
- Fresh Bloom Blush, Clinique. I am mostly attracted to the floral design, but having used this it also looks great with the right tints of pink on your cheeks.
- White Lemon collection, Nyassa. Again this refereshing collection of hand and Body wash smells and feels refreshing. Bring it into your home to beat the heat
- Colours of Life Collection, Cocoon Fine Rugs. I love the pattern and designs on this collection. It looks like a peice of art on your floor, or just actually hang it n the wall
- Travel Pouches, Maspar. Well the jewelled colours are so vibrant, I want one in each shade just so I can travel with them or even use them as make-up bags at home.
- Baguette, Fendi. I don’t think one needs an excuse to own a Fendi. In this case the colourful Retro pattern is making me swoon. Would look great with all your neutral linen outfits this summer.
- Eco Range side by side refrigerator, Electrolux. Besides the gorgeous and sleek design the entire energy and water saving angle gets two thumbs up from me
- Elegant Summer Collection, Punam Kalra. As the name suggests its elegant and sleek. Specially for summers when you don’t want anything to heavy to be in your sight.