Why don’t you have a vintage table setting this Easter?
Ok, so I know I am cutting it a little short by putting this up so close to Easter, where most people would have already made their preparations and I am so sorry, but it took me a while to find the article etc etc. So anyway this is one of the best shoots I have seen for a lovely outdoor brunch. It’s a dessert shoot with a vintage backdrop and the recipes. So incase you still haven’t completed your preparations and want to take away people’s breaths, do try this at home🙂
Photographs by Anshuman Sen Styled by Shweta Pathak Assisted by Nitya Dhingra (Casaviva India 2012)
- Get a Polka Dot or Checked Table cloth
- Use a Black board as either the place mat or Menu card to give guest
- Tie ribbon/lace at the bottom of your cutlery or around the napkins
- Use paper doileys as name cards
- Use Tea Pots as Flower Vases
Have a great Brunch!