Why don’t you have a vintage table setting this Easter?
Ok, so I know I am cutting it a little short by putting this up so close to Easter, where most people would have already made their preparations and I am so sorry, but it took me a while to find the article etc etc. So anyway this is one of the best shoots I have seen for a lovely outdoor brunch. It’s a dessert shoot with a vintage backdrop and the recipes. So incase you still haven’t completed your preparations and want to take away people’s breaths, do try this at home
Photographs by Anshuman Sen Styled by Shweta Pathak Assisted by Nitya Dhingra (Casaviva India 2012)
- Get a Polka Dot or Checked Table cloth
- Use a Black board as either the place mat or Menu card to give guest
- Tie ribbon/lace at the bottom of your cutlery or around the napkins
- Use paper doileys as name cards
- Use Tea Pots as Flower Vases
Have a great Brunch!